This is an update from the Environment Agency.
Flood Warning in force: Colne Brook at Colnbrook.
Flooding is expected for: The Colne Brook at Colnbrook including Horton and Wraysbury.
Immediate action required.
River levels are rising on the Colne Brook at Iver Bridge as a result of heavy rainfall. Flooding of property and roads is expected today, Sunday 22 December.
Further showery rain is forecast today. We expect river levels to remain high for the rest of the day.
Our incident response staff are monitoring rainfall and river levels and are checking rivers for blockages.
Please monitor local water levels and weather conditions. Consider putting your flood plan into action. You should avoid walking, cycling or driving through flood water.
This message will be updated by 20:00 today, or as the situation changes.
What you should consider doing now
* Act on your business flood plan if you have one.
* Move your staff and customers to a safe place.
* Move cars or other vehicles to higher ground, if it is safe to do so.
* Use flood protection equipment, such as flood barriers, air brick covers and pumps to protect your property. Any equipment should be professionally supplied and installed to help reduce the impact of flood water.
* Move stock and other valuable items upstairs or to a safe place in your building.
*Turn off gas, electricity and water mains supplies before flood water starts to enter your building. Never touch an electrical switch if you are standing in water.
* If it is safe to do so, make sure neighbouring businesses are aware of the situation and offer help to anyone who may need it.
* Listen to the advice of the emergency services and be ready to evacuate your building if told to do so.
* Avoid walking, cycling or driving through flood water. 30 cm of fast-flowing water can move a car and 6 inches can knock an adult off their feet.
* Flood water is dangerous and may be polluted. Wash your hands thoroughly if you’ve been in contact with it.
For more local info and resources Click HERE
To check the latest information for your area
* Visit the GOV.UK website to see the current flood warnings, view river and sea levels or check the 5-day flood risk forecast: https://flood-warning-information.service.gov.uk/target-area/062FWF28Colnbrk
* Or call Floodline on 0345 988 1188 using quickdial code: 172737.
* Follow @EnvAgency and #floodaware on Twitter.
* Tune into weather, news and travel bulletins on local television and radio.